The Traditional Irish Hunter Show & Go Sale, Tuesday 20th. Sept. 2016
We are delighted to welcome you to our T.I.H.A. Hunter Show & Go Auction.
Please note the following:
- It is advised that all horses be on site in Scarteen before 9.30am on Tuesday 20th. Sept.
- On arrival , owners must report to the office with (a) Horses Passport (b) Veterinary Certificate – without both of these documents horses cannot be included in the auction
- Owners will then receive two numbers – One for their animal and the second to be placed on the front inside window of their vehicle – so that potential customers will be able to identify & view your animal
- Horses need to be turned out to a high standard .
- Riders are advised to wear full hunting gear
- If you have not paid your entry fee of €100 per horse on line please do so immediately - if preferred payment may be made by cheque (Cheques made payable to T.I.H.A. North Munster Branch) .
- Entry fees for all horses entered in the catalogue must be paid up in full.
- As your horse has been selected for the Sale, under NO circumstances can he/she be sold prior to the sale, anyone in breach of this ruling will not be accepted in any future T.I.H.A. Sales.
- It is hoped to have the first horse on the track at 10.30am. Horses will run in STRICT numerical order for the jumping phase and the Auction - no exceptions!
T.I.H.A. have put a considerable amount of time and effort into this initiative and we look forward to your co-operation on the day.
On behalf of T.I.H.A. we would like to wish you every success and thank you for supporting our sale.